Wednesday 27 April 2011

Evaluation - The use of media technology in my pre production stage.

In my pre production stage media technology became a very useful resource to use because it allowed me to use resoures such as Web 2.0, youtube.com and google to find out information. During my pre production stage me and my group needed to do a lot of research into existing bands such as 'The Saturdays' and 'Girls Aloud' using large websites such as 'Youtube.com'. By using large sites such as youtube it allowed me and my group to see the typical conventions that are followed when producing a music video that followed the same genre as us and this helped us to produce ideas and what conventions we could challenge in order to make our music video as successful as we possibly could.
When it came to the planning stage of our practical we used a site called 'Blogspot.com' to record our ideas and thoughts. This site allowed us to communicate with the other members of our group and interact with our audience to gain some audience feedback. Using blogspot to keep record of our ideas and thoughts, communicate and share research was an effective way to keep track of our progress because it allows us to post as many posts as we want to and upload all of our work onto the site so its all in one place and things don't go missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment